Who We Are:
The Church of the Nazarene believes these tenants of faith:
- In One God – the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- The Old and New Testament scriptures, given by absolute, divine inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- That man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil.
- That the finally impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost
- That atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race, and that, whoever repents and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- That believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth and also the entire sanctification of believers.
- In the return of our Lord, in the resurrection of the dead, and in the final judgement.
Service and Program Times:
- Sunday School – 9:30 am
- Worship Service – 10:15 am
- Prayer Meeting – 5:00 pm
- Kingdom Builders (Children’s program) – 6:30-7:45pm
- Youth Group – 6:30-7:45pm